- JSC “KAZGUU University”
- Turkish Cooperation and Coordination Agency
- National Congress of historians
- Institute of History of the State of MES RK
- Department of Internal policy of Astana Akimat
- Assembly of People of Kazakhstan
- Supreme Student Council “Beeler Kenesy”
On December 16, 1991 was an event of epochal significance, which has the great merit of many generations of our people. Kazakhstan gained the status of an independent state recognized by the international community. Election of Kazakhstan as a nonpermanent member of the UN Security Council on January 1 2017 year is one of the main results of successful transformation and achievements of the country for the last 25 years.
An International scientific and practical conference “25 years of Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan: historical traditions and spiritual values, achievements and modernization” will be host on December 8, 2016 at 10.00 in Astana. The conference is dedicated to the 25th anniversary of Independence of Kazakhstan.
Conference moderators and venue: JSC «KAZGUU UNIVERSITY» with the support of the Institute of History of the State of MES, Department of Internal policy of Astana Akimat, National Congress of historians, RSU “Kogamdyk kelіsіm” under the President of RK.
The conference will discuss urgent problems in the following areas:
- The formation of sovereign Kazakhstan: preconditions, the legal principles of state building, development and modernization;
- The role of the President of Kazakhstan, Nation Leader N.A. Nazarbayev in the formation of an independent, democratic Kazakhstan;
- “Mangilik El” – is the unity of Turkic civilization. The national idea of the Kazakh statehood: historical and philosophical understanding;
- The economic prosperity of Kazakhstan as the basis of a sovereign state;
- Place and role of Kazakhstan in the world community;
- Post-Soviet space: common historical destiny and prospects;
- Kazakhstan’s experience of interethnic and interreligious harmony.
Master class “Mangilik El: new opportunities of patriotic education” with the participation of leading scientists and public figures from Kazakhstan, Turkey, Russia, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Ukraine and China will be chaired after the Plenary session.
Manuscripts of Kazakh scientists and public persons, as well as a theatrical performance reflecting the pages of history of the Fatherland on the road to the independence will be presented during the conference.
Certificates will be given to the results of master class.
We invite historians, philosophers, political scientists, sociologists, lawyers, economists, politicians and public figures, doctoral students interested in the designated theme to participate in the conference.
Conference languages: Kazakh, Russian, English
- The texts of articles (the amount of no less than 7 pages of A4 format) should be typed in text editor Word 2003 / XP.
- Settings page – margins: top and bottom – at 2.0 cm, left – 3.0 cm, right – 2 cm.
- Font: Times New Roman, font size – 12, spacing – single, indention – 1.25 cm.
- Surname and initials of the authors should be printed with lowercase letters (italics); within place of work, city and country on the next line. Title of the article is to be printed in capital letters in the middle (in bold) below with one line skip for the text (abstract, keywords, main text).
- Figures and tables should be placed in the center, their dimensions must not exceed the specified parameters of printing fields; table numbering is on the right, topic is in the middle; figures (charts, graphs) – as a single image (to group all the elements), the title and figure captions should be below the figure (charts, graphs).
- The references in the text are given with numbers in square brackets as mentioned. References are made in accordance with GOST 2003.
- Conference materials will be posted on KAZGUU University website
Please specify a name of a participant in a file with article.
Travel allowances (fare, accommodation and meals) during the Conference, will be at the expenses of the participants or sending organizations.
The organizing Committee reserves the right to select papers in program completion and the final materials collection. In case of discrepancy the conference topics and the availability of materials compilations (plagiarism) reports will not be included into the Conference Proceedings.
To participate in the conference you need to pass the online registration on the website www.kazguu.kz no later November 1, 2016. Theses should be sent to the email address of the organizing Committee no later November 1, 2016.
Committee address: 010000, Kazakhstan, Astana, Korgalzhin Road, 8, office 413, Department of the History of Kazakhstan and General Studies.
TEL.: 8(7172) 70 28 13, 8(7172) 70 30 52
Conference Secretary – Mukatayeva Lepuda Karimovna